The Kaiwaka Springs bottling facility is located at source in Kaiwaka, a small township approximately 200km north of Auckland. New and existing trade customers are welcome to visit the facility at any time for a guided tour through the production process.
The facility has the following attributes;
– Fully accredited to international standards (SGS, ISO, NZFSA)
– On site bottle blowing plant, lowering costs and reliance on third party suppliers
– GMP registered laboratory for added value production & testing
– Carbonation & still water production capability
– Production lines for a full range of PET, glass and boxed water products
The facility employs a full time team of professional & trained staff. The production management process extends to international offices in Tokyo with the capability to supply large retail accounts in the Asia Pacific region to the required QA standard.